Roofing / Cladding systems by MCM
MCM design, manufacture and supply a range of Replica Lead, Copper and Zinc roofing/cladding systems.
MCM Panel Systems have been installed throughout the U.K over the last twenty years, new build, refurbishment and conservation projects.
Partnering with RENOLIT has provided MCM Sales & Design an exiting opportunity with
a wider range of compatible membrane products that can be used in conjunction with
the RENOLIT ALKORPLAN metal sheet used in MCM Panel systems.
The benefits associated with using our range of Panel Systems are:
- Direct alternative to traditional Lead, Copper & Zinc.
- RENOLIT ALKORPLAN metal sheet provides weldable outer surface with Alkorplan single ply roofing membrane.
- Can be installed on flat to vertical applications.
- Successfully installed on Grade A listed buildings and conservation areas.
- More cost effective than traditional materials.
- Lighter in weight therefore reducing associated construction costs.
- Twenty year warranty throughout product range.
- No inherent scrap value, detering semi-precious metal theft.
- Alkorplan metal sheet achieved Class E according EN 13501-1.
- The product has developed over the past 21 years and has been installed throughout the U.K on a variety of building types.
Throughout the counties of England; installed on Grade A listed buildings, conservation area projects and has been approved by English Heritage and Historic Scotland on numerous projects.
Due to MCM products having a 800micron coating of RENOLIT ALKORPLAN membrane the systems can cope with different environments.