JJBS Woodland Cemetery, Cheshunt
Project Name: New Prayer Hall at JJBS Woodland Cemetery
Project Location: Cheshunt
Parties Involved: Jewish Joint Burial Society (JJBS), MR Partnership, Fredk SAGE co Ltd, Cambridge Flat Roofing, RENOLIT
- RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN 1,5 mm Reinforced membrane Copper Brown (Metallics)
- RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN profiles Copper Brown (Metallics)
- RENOLIT ALKORPLAN F + RENOLIT ALKORSOLAR Profiles (Underneath the Cedar shingles)
- RENOLIT ALKORPLUS Polyethylene Vapour Control Layer (with ALKORPLAN F)
- KINGSPAN Kooltherm K7 Roof Board
- 18 mm Ply deck
Building a new prayer hall at the JJBS Woodland Cemetery with the ambitious plan to replicate the Jewish Star in design.
- Predominantly a steel structure but to be constructed of environmentally friendly materials where possible.
- Designed to compliment the surroundings as well as provide a focal point.
- 3 layers or steps in the roof with an additional external gutter (2 of the layers membrane, 1 layer cedar shingles fixed on RENOLIT ALKORPLAN F with RENOLIT ALKORSOLAR profiles)
- All design criteria achieved
- Cambridge Flat Roofing have proved the versatility of RENOLIT ALKORPLAN and what can be achieved with Single Ply.
- Another project showing the flexibility of the RENOLIT ALKORSOLAR profile (Not only for the fixing of PV).
- MR Partnerships are very pleased with the outcome.
- Fredk Sage are also pleased with the result and the workmanship from Cambridge Flat Roofing.
- Most importantly the client is pleased with the finished project.