CONTACT US :
A Disruptive Sheet Technology for Peak-Performances in the PV industry
RENOLIT REFLEXOLAR is a totally new and refreshing sheet technology suitable for photovoltaic backsheets and a platform for integrated solutions in close collaboration with customers looking into new PV module concepts.
A Revolutionary One-Step Multilayer Backsheet Technology
RENOLIT REFLEXOLAR is combining in a single production step different layers of well selected polymers in one sheet, using multilayer co-extrusion manufacturing technology and sophisticated formulation know how, present at RENOLIT.
RENOLIT REFLEXOLAR one-step backsheet (OSBS) is using Polypropylene (PP), Polyamide (PA) and Polyethylene (PE) as base polymers. Optimal performance is achieved by smart engineering each of the layers making them work in a synergetic way to match with the demanding requirements of the crystalline silicon (cSi) cell based Photovoltaic module make industry and its stringent standards.
RENOLIT REFLEXOLAR succesfully addresses the following topics:
- A Cost-Performance Balanced platform
- Extreme Endurance Proof by 2- SUN testing
- Enhanced Module Stability by dynamic barrier properties
- Increased Module Efficiency by bulk pigmentation
- Adding new degrees of freedom to the PV module designer and process engineer
- Flexible Development platform
RENOLIT REFLEXOLAR's layer structure
- White formulated Polypropylene (outside)
- White GF-fPP
- PP tie layer
- White PA layer
- White PE tie layer
- Transparent PE layer (encapsulant side)