RENOLIT ONDEX HR – High Resistance
The reference in roofing and cladding
RENOLIT ONDEX BI-STRETCHED PVC sheets in the High Resistance range are designed for use in roofing and cladding.
They are particularly suitable for industrial construction.
The qualities of RENOLIT ONDEX HR sheets are such that they can be used in the most difficult environments for high quality constructions:
• Sustainability, durability;
• Strength, 1200 J shock-resistance, mechanical strength, hail and sport ball resistant;
• Fire classification M1, class 1, B1, B s1 d0 (BS476-Part 7, Euroclasses), Γ1, self-extinguishing, smoke extraction;
• Adapted light (crystal, translucid, diffusing ivory or opaque);
• Low temperature resistant
• Weather resistant (rain, snow or wind);
• Ageing resistant (bi-stretching and coextrusion combined);
• Bendability for use on a bent structure (concave or convex);
• Watertightness (dimensional stability);
• Resistant to salt climates;
• Chemical resistance (wide range of resistance);
• Technical certification (Avis Techniques CSTB, 1200 J, Zulassung, ITB Aprobata techniczna, VUPS Certificaeni spolecnost, BG Bau, Class B non-fragile…).