Manufacturing process to produce finished parts as door panels, parcel shelves, trunk liners, boots, load floors, back seats and pillars with fast cycles, high efficiency and easy implementation.
The equipment is composed by an infrared oven and a press.
- One-step process
- Fast cycle
- High formability
- Possibility to join different covering materials (vinyl, polyolefin, fabric, cloth, non-woven, etc)
- Glue free
- Different type of cutting
- Possibility to obtain very deep drawn shapes
- Dimensional stability of the finished part;
- Inserts made of different materials (plastic and metal brackets, metal bar, etc)